- Check-in is at 3:00
- Check-out is at noon
- As we have a service dog, Charlie B, we can not welcome other pets.
- Please no smoking in the house or on the porches.
- There are “common areas” for guests to use and enjoy as well as private areas reserved for the innkeepers, their staff, and families. Such areas are used for storage, office work, meal prep, or just relaxing. Thank you for respecting the innkeepers’ need for privacy.
- Personal belongings left by guests shall be sent to an address indicated by the guest at their expense. If no instructions are left, belongings will be stored by the hotel for two months.
- Please be respectful with your sound levels, actions, and cleanliness to afford all guests a relaxing visit.
- Quiet time is from 10 pm to 7 am.
- Please be mindful of parking so all guests have space.
- Please declare damages, you will be held financially responsible.
Our hope is you find yourself in a place that feels like home.
If there is something that needs attention we want to know.